Tuesday, June 5, 2007

How it all began

OK, so I'm new to this whole blog thing and I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing but here goes.

The beginning of our time together all started when we met in Youth Group at one of the local churches. From there we became friends, friends to couple and couple to married couple.

A few year back Jordan went to NBC (formerly known as NBI) for a year of schooling while I stayed home. That year was great and horrible all at the same time. But we made it through. The next fall I joined him out there. What a blessed year.

August of 2006 we got married and have been enjoying our lives together as one.
So this past year we've been playing house and going through the "Honey, I'm home!" routine. It's been a great year with it's many challenges and laughs. It's been great being at home and getting to know each others parents and being able to get involved in the church we've been attending.

No comments: